Wednesday, April 10, 2013

On the road to MCSA Server 2012

Well, it's here. I'm out of excuses. I need to earn a Microsoft certification. What better route than the MCSA server 2012 certification? I think it's a good route to take, especially since Server 2012 is so awesome. I'm going to blog about my progress. So, if you care, keep up with it. It might help you out. Please comment, follow, and if you're on the road to the mcsa too then share it here with me.

My resources
Server 2012 training guide by Mitch Tulloch
Exam Ref 70-410: Installing and Configuring Server 2012 by Craig Zacker
The 90 days to MCSA from Microsoft: Videos, forums, wikis for training
Home lab :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life in IT appreciates and encourages your comments, but we do have guidelines for posting comments:

1. Avoid profanities or foul language unless it is contained in a necessary quote.

2. Stay on topic.

3. Disagree, but avoid ad hominem attacks.

4. Threats are treated seriously and reported to law enforcement.

5. Spam and advertising are not permitted in the comments area.

Thanks!